[protege-owl] protege 3.1.1 to v3.2 beta

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[protege-owl] protege 3.1.1 to v3.2 beta

vincent aupetit

hi,

i've built several projects on protégé 3.1.1, may i download the 3.2 beta version of protégé and run my projects into it (without bugs or loosing informations)??

 

thanks for helping me

regards


Vincent AUPETIT

Training Technical Writer on Alcan Specialty Sheet,

site de Neuf-Brisach ZIP rhénane Nord 68600 Biesheim, FRANCE.

 

0033 (0)6 17 80 19 90

MSN:[hidden email]

Gtalk:[hidden email]

chabat'z d'entra...

 



Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: Haz clic aquí ------------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[protege-owl] Re: protege 3.1.1 to v3.2 beta

Tania Tudorache
You can open the projects that you have built with Protege 3.1.1 in
Protege 3.2 beta without loosing any information.

In terms of stability, Protege 3.1.1 is more stable, but Protege 3.2 has
new functionalities and bug fixes. So, it is your choice :)

Tania


vincent aupetit wrote:

> hi,
>
> i've built several projects on protégé 3.1.1, may i download the 3.2
> beta version of protégé and run my projects into it (without bugs or
> loosing informations)??
>
>  
>
> thanks for helping me
>
> regards
>
>
> *Vincent AUPETIT*
>
> Training Technical Writer on Alcan Specialty Sheet,
>
> site de Neuf-Brisach ZIP rhénane Nord 68600 Biesheim, FRANCE.
>
>  
>
> 0033 (0)6 17 80 19 90
>
> MSN:[hidden email]
>
> Gtalk:[hidden email]
>
> chabat'z d'entra...
>
>  
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: Haz clic aquí
> <http://g.msn.com/8HMBES/2728??PS=47575>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[protege-owl] multi users

vincent aupetit

hi,

does anybody can send me links or tutorials for the mutli users mode?...

thanks a lot.

vincent




Vincent AUPETIT

Training Technical Writer on Alcan Specialty Sheet,

site de Neuf-Brisach ZIP rhénane Nord 68600 Biesheim, FRANCE.

 

0033 (0)6 17 80 19 90

MSN:[hidden email]

Gtalk:[hidden email]

chabat'z d'entra...


 



Las mejores tiendas, los precios mas bajos, entregas en todo el mundo, YupimMSN Compras: Haz clic aquí ------------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[protege-owl] Re: multi users

Timothy Redmond

The web site http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MultiUserTutorial 
has directions on how to start and configure the multi user protege.

-Timothy


vincent aupetit wrote:

>
> hi,
>
> does anybody can send me links or tutorials for the mutli users mode?...
>
> thanks a lot.
>
> vincent
>
>
>
>
> *Vincent AUPETIT*
>
> Training Technical Writer on Alcan Specialty Sheet,
>
> site de Neuf-Brisach ZIP rhénane Nord 68600 Biesheim, FRANCE.
>
>  
>
> 0033 (0)6 17 80 19 90
>
> MSN:[hidden email]
>
> Gtalk:[hidden email]
>
> chabat'z d'entra...
>
>
>  
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Las mejores tiendas, los precios mas bajos, entregas en todo el mundo,
> YupimMSN Compras: Haz clic aquí
> <http://g.msn.com/8HMBES/2731??PS=47575>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe go to http://protege.stanford.edu/community/subscribe.html