[protege-owl] [protege-owl]about development of protege plugin

[protege-owl] [protege-owl]about development of protege plugin

deng yuanhong
Hello,
I want to develop a protégé plugin, but I don't know how to do.
Can you give me some advice or tell me where to find the resource about
this?
Thank you in advance.

With best regards,
Dengyh

[protege-owl] Re: [protege-owl]about development of protege plugin

Timothy Redmond

The web page http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html has some
directions on how to develop plugins and is a reasonable place to start.

-Timothy