[protege-owl] protege plug-in problem

Andrei-14
     I tried to write a plug-in for protege version 3.2. I tried a tab
widget plug-in. I wrote the code ( i use the example from protege page),
compiles the project, create the jar file and the manifest and copy the
jar file to the protege plugins directory and i'm blocked here. How can
i access my plugin because it not appears in the list of plugins. Can u
help me with this?

    Thanks

[protege-owl] Exporting Classess and Individuals

Carlos S. Zamudio-2
Hi.
I'm attempting to use the Protégé/OWL API to create OWL ontologies. I'd like
to be able to save the created ontology into separate Class and Individual
OWL files.  It's not clear to me that the API supports this. I have been
able to use the Jena class to save the entire ontology, but not yet able to
separate the class and individual components.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated. Thanks.

Carlos S. Zamudio