[protege-owl] question

Cristina Bondoc
Hello,

    I'm using Protege beta 3.2 build 318 and I have had the following problem: in my ontology I have a class User with a datatype string property "name". Inside a Java program I have tried to get an instance, named Individual_1 for a User ( java code: myOntology.getUser("Instance_1")  - java classes from ontology were generated with Code/Generate Protege - OWL Java Code), with name=Test. The result was an ambiguous instance named "http://www.owl-ontologies.com/UserLom.owl#Test", instead of Instance_1. I've changed then the name of property in nameuser instead of name and this time the right instance was returned.
I can't explain why this happend. Can anyone tell me the reason, it may be a bug... ?

Thanks,
Cristina

Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there’s much more to come.