[protege-owl] reasoner sparql java

ulrich thye
Hi all,

my experience in java are not quit good.

I have a java-app wich calls the reasoner as mentoined in
http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/ReasonerAPIExamples.html

but I use: reasoner.computeInferredIndividualTypes(null);

Now I would like to query the inferred ontology with SPARQL.

As far as i know, i have to change the owlModel.

In http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.ontology.protege.owl/11742/match=inferred+save
Holger Knublauch described this, but i donĀ“t know how to implement this in java.

Has anybody some example code to put the inferred back to the owlModel so
that i can query the inferred ontology with SPARQL?

Best Regards

Ulrich Thye