[protege-owl] saing the tree structure in Ontoviz

[protege-owl] saing the tree structure in Ontoviz

LakshmiChaitanya A (HCL Capital Market Services)
hi,
     I am using the Protégé software. I am able to build the Tree structure's. The Tree structure in OWLViz can be saved, but to my knowledge there is
     no such option to save the Tree structure in the Ontoviz.
     I need to know that how the Tree structure in Ontoviz can be saved. Can you please help me regarding this.

Thanking You,
With Regards

A.Lakshmi Chaitanya
Financial Engineering Group,
HCL Capital Market Services

Disclaimer:

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are privileged and confidential material of HCL Capital Market Services and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s). In case you are not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender. The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of HCL Capital Market Services.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and HCL Capital Market Services is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.