[protege-owl] 'see-also' property

Wojciech Gorka
Hello!

I am using OWL-DL and I would like to express that MyClass1 is somehow
collaborated with MyClass2. It shouldn't have effect in any classification,
but it should be simple link beteween two classes. So I'm looking for sth.
like rdfs:seeAlso, but when I tried to use it in Protege there was only
possibility to point on individual of some class. Is that Protege
restriction? Or maybe I should use sth. different?

Thank you for any advice

Regards

Wojtek

Re: [protege-owl] 'see-also' property

Massimo Coletti
Wojciech Górka ha scritto:
> Hello!
>
> I am using OWL-DL and I would like to express that MyClass1 is somehow
> collaborated with MyClass2. It shouldn't have effect in any classification,
> but it should be simple link beteween two classes. So I'm looking for sth.
> like rdfs:seeAlso, but when I tried to use it in Protege there was only
> possibility to point on individual of some class.
If your create the rdfs:seeAlso property using the "object" icon (allows
you to select an existing resource), then you select Thing class, and
filter "AllAsserted instances" you will see a list of objects including
the defined classes, so you can select the class you want to link.

Massimo

unauthorized and may be illegal.