[protege-owl] turning off fine logging when using the API?

[protege-owl] turning off fine logging when using the API?

Nikolaj Berntsen
When I do

            model = ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModelFromReader( new
StringReader(rdf) );

I get lot of FINE logging in my logs.

    FINE: Creating Project null multiserver = false
    FINE: Constructing abstract frame store class = class
edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.DeleteSimplificationFrameStore

How can I turn it off?

I realise it may be a java loggings question, but I have tried to make
log4j.properties and logging.properties and putting them inside
WEB-INF/classes, but they do not seem to hit anything. Likewise I have
checked all the dependency jars for like property files and nothing
seems to trouble me there.

Cheers,
/\/ikolaj