qname <> label

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Can we somehow switch to labels in case the labels are language tagged (we have more than one label).

Thx Michel

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Sr. Research Scientist
Structural Reliability

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Location

Re: qname <> label

Csongor Nyulas-2
Administrator
Hi Michel,

If you go to View -> Custom Rendering... menu the Preferences window will pop up with the Renderer tab selected. Click on the "Configure..." button in the Entity rendering panel, and on the bottom part of the window you can select which language(s) to be used to render your entities.

Csongor