"prefixes" in Manchester syntax

alexz
Using 4.1beta, the RDF/XML serialization behaves as expected using
prefixes for the ontology name as well as the imported resources.  But
Manchester syntax serialization seems not to do this, and has lots of
full IRI's around (especially in descriptions of individuals).  Is
this something a user can control? Is it a requirement of Manchester
syntax?

--
Robert A. Morris
Emeritus Professor  of Computer Science

Re: "prefixes" in Manchester syntax

Timothy Redmond

I believe that the prefix mappings are something that should be controllable by the user.  But on looking this code over,  it opened a can of worms.  I have added a gforge for this item and will investigate the fix.

-Timothy

[1] https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/gf/project/owleditor/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2369&start=0

On 07/20/2010 01:07 PM, Bob Morris wrote:
Using 4.1beta, the RDF/XML serialization behaves as expected using
prefixes for the ontology name as well as the imported resources.  But
Manchester syntax serialization seems not to do this, and has lots of
full IRI's around (especially in descriptions of individuals).  Is
this something a user can control? Is it a requirement of Manchester
syntax?

unpadded auto-id for new entities

Michel_Dumontier

Hi,

  Would it be possible to add a preference to generate padded/unpadded auto-generated identifiers for new entities?  Specifically, I want to generated unpadded identifiers.

Also, as a bug, if you pick digit count of 1, and generate the 10th class, protégé 4.0 (build 115) freezes

m.