rays answer

Marcos Monteleone

> Chris Bazios wrote:
> I have made a slot named '"relates with". I associated it with a class A and
> made class B allowed parent of slot.
> Working with query tab how can I ask to return all the classes that
associated
> with class A with the relation slot "relates with".
> what is returned at search results?

I can't really understand the question.  In the query tab you can ask the
result
of a question:  Which instances of Class A relate to this other particular
subclass of B?

If you made "relates to" a type instance slot (rather than a type class slot) -
which may be what you intended - then in the queries tab you can pose the
question:  Which instances of Class A relate to this particular instance of
Class B.

Ray