rdfs:label

Francisco Javier Salas
Hi :)

I'm interested in adding the "rdfs:label" tag in my classes, properties and instances. I've thought in copy the name of the class/property/instance into the rdfs:label. It can be a hard work. Are there some way to put it quickly with Protégé? This process woulb be also useful for another tags, for instance dc:title (duplicate of the name).

Thanks in advance

.javi

Re: rdfs:label

Olivier Dameron
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:08:00 +0100, "Francisco Javier Salas"
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm interested in adding the "rdfs:label" tag in my classes, properties and
> instances. I've thought in copy the name of the class/property/instance into
> the rdfs:label. It can be a hard work. Are there some way to put it quickly
> with Protégé? This process woulb be also useful for another tags, for
> instance dc:title (duplicate of the name).

Given your requirements for ad-hoc modifications, I think that the
easiest solution to automate the process would be to use the
ProtegeScript plugin.

Olivier