render by ID

Kraus, Sara Milena
Hello,
I am trying to implement webprotege for a collaborative work on a database. I installed webprotege 105.
For us it is essential that the ontology workers can search the ontology by ID.
Currently the classes tree shows the label and only reveals the ID when I right click on the class and choose "show internal ID". But even then I get a full link.
In Protege 4.3 this would resemble the change of "view"->"render by rdf:name" to "render by rdf:id".
Is this already fixed in 106? Or a completely new issue? Or did I just not find the right configuration?
Thanks for your help,
Milena

Re: render by ID

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)
Certainly changes are there in 106 (unsure whether exactly your issue) so best install 106.
Some issue tjough see my earlier bugreport on this.
Anyway, best upgrade..
Gr Michel

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist