resize of component problem in annotations

resize of component problem in annotations

Anja Le Blanc
Minor bug in Protege 4.0 (build 113): large annotions get painted in a
too small box (see attached picture). Problem goes away if you select
another class and come back.
(system: windows xp)

Regards,
Anja

protage_paint_problem.PNG (99K) Download Attachment

Re: resize of component problem in annotations

Nick Drummond
Hi Anja,

This is one of the oldest known bugs we have in Protege 4.

It has been very low priority to fix (mostly because I hate Swing layout stuff).

Cheers

Nick