resolving imports

Wynne, Robert (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]

Hi all,

I added an owl:imports statement directly to my file as a local IRI.  This wasn’t accepted by Protégé.  Then the ‘add direct imports’ function of Protégé did exactly what it needed, quite beautifully.  I then saved this file.

If I load my saved file back, there is difficulty finding the import (existing in the same directory) and I’m prompted to locate the file.

Is there a way to add an import, save, and have the import discovered on the roundtrip?

Are there any preconditions to be aware of?

Thanks!

Rob

Re: resolving imports

Wynne, Robert (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]

I’ve answered my own question with an upgrade from beta 5.5.0 build beta 7 to official.  Protégé now looks at the catalog xml and “remembers” where my imports are found.

Re: resolving imports

Hi Rob,

Sorry we didn’t get you an answer to this sooner… glad you answered your own question though :)