restricting string datatypes

miroslav
Hi everyone,
     I have the following problem with OWL in Protege (let's say A. I have a class and several subclasses(A1, A2, A3). In the class A I have defined a datatype property of type String. The problem comes that I want to use it for all subclasses, where I specify restrictions for each class. Let's say A has hasDog. And I want to specify that by default, or restrected (for me will be both ok) A1 can have only "Bob", A2 "Tom" or "Sara" and A3 "Rexy" :-)
     My question is can I give defaults for each of the subclasses or restrictions again different for each class.
    I searched for answers both on the Protege site as well as in forums and couldn't come to a solution.

Thank you in advance,
Miroslav