scripting/command line work for merging

grantpax
My workflow requires the regular merging of ontologies. Is there any way to script the process or do it from the command line?

Re: scripting/command line work for merging

Jim Balhoff
Hi Grant,

Have you looked at the OWLTools command line features?

https://code.google.com/p/owltools/wiki/CommandLineExamples

Another option would be to just write a short OWL API script (using Java, or alternatively perhaps more concisely with Scala, Clojure, or some other JVM language).

Best regards,
Jim

> On Dec 24, 2014, at 5:07 PM, Grant Pax <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> My workflow requires the regular merging of ontologies. Is there any way to script the process or do it from the command line?

James P. Balhoff, Ph.D.
National Evolutionary Synthesis Center
2024 West Main St., Suite A200
Durham, NC 27705
USA

Re: scripting/command line work for merging

Olivier Rossel
Could rdfcat help?
http://jena.apache.org/documentation/javadoc/jena/jena/rdfcat.html