show properties for class

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Hi Matthew, one more

Think I missed some mails….

In the latest version…how can I see directly the relevant properties for a class ? is it out ? is it an option ?

Thanks, Michel

Ps

Finally a logical tab order, yehhh

H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Senior Consultant Construction Innovation
TNO Built Environment and Geosciences
Email:  [hidden email]
Phone:  +31 15 276 3107
Fax:    +31 15 276 3024

Visiting Address:
Van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE Delft
The Netherlands

Postal Address:
P.O. Box 49
2600 AA  Delft
The Netherlands

http://www.tno.nl

The disclaimer that applies to e-mail from TNO Built Environment and Geosciences can be found on
http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html

Re: show properties for class

Matthew Horridge
Hi Michel,

Think I missed some mails….

In the latest version…how can I see directly the relevant properties for a class ? is it out ? is it an option ?

There's a buglet in the latest beta - the radio buttons for switching between the properties view and the logic view don't appear at the bottom of the screen - this will be fixed in the next beta.  However, if you are editing a class expression in the conditions widget (i.e. adding restrictions etc.) then you get a list of suggested properties in a popup window (the list is based on domain info and inherited restriction info) - you can double click a property to insert it into the expression.

Finally a logical tab order, yehhh

Great - I'm glad you like this :)

H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Senior Consultant Construction Innovation
TNO Built Environment and Geosciences
Email:  [hidden email]
Phone:  +31 15 276 3107
Fax:    +31 15 276 3024

Visiting Address:
Van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE Delft
The Netherlands

Postal Address:
P.O. Box 49
2600 AA  Delft
The Netherlands

http://www.tno.nl

The disclaimer that applies to e-mail from TNO Built Environment and Geosciences can be found on
http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html

Re: show properties for class

Antonino Lo Bue (gmail)
Yes