skos file

Alexander Garcia Castro
I have protege 4.1 and I would like to load a skos file. any hints?
how can I load a skos file in protege?

--
Alexander Garcia
http://www.alexandergarcia.name/

Re: skos file

Joshua TAYLOR
On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 11:27 PM, Alexander Garcia Castro
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have protege 4.1 and I would like to load a skos file. any hints?
> how can I load a skos file in protege?

SKOS is, according the spec [1], an OWL Full ontology. I'm not sure
whether Protege supports OWL Full ontologies (as opposed to OWL DL
ontologies, which I know it handles). In either case, a SKOS file is
going to be an RDF file.  Did you try loading it in Protege?  What
happened?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-skos-reference-20090818/#L881
--
Joshua Taylor, http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~tayloj/

Re: skos file

Hi Alex,

Have you tried to load and browse it?  At one point there was a SKOSEd plugin by Simon Jupp for Protege 4.0.  I’m not sure what version of Protege the plugin will work with now (as I know it’s no longer supported).