strange downloads

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

I now have the same strange behavior on 2 machines/servers on file attached.

After upload and download (ttl) a very strange file comes out…

Any advice very welcome, Michel

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
[hidden email]

Location
Disclaimer

typical.ttl (2K) Download Attachment

Re: strange downloads

<base href="x-msg://582/">Hi Michel,

o.k. I see something weird is happening!  I think this file is being parsed with the obo parser (we don't use the default OWL API obo parser, instead we use the reference one).  I'll investigate.

On 10 Oct 2013, at 07:21, "Bohms, H.M. (Michel)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I now have the same strange behavior on 2 machines/servers on file attached.
After upload and download (ttl) a very strange file comes out…

Any advice very welcome, Michel

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Sr. Research Scientist
Technical Sciences