strange graphical notation in OWLviz of Protégé

strange graphical notation in OWLviz of Protégé

Richard Pinka
Dear Protégé comunity, could You please tell me, wether this is a Bug of [the newest v5.5.0]  Protégé - OWLviz,  or not ?
all the graphical notations of clases are just visible from 1/4  on the top left corner of the window and I cannot do nothing about it to change it.
maybe this is good question also to the development team. Or do I miss just important .NET or java package  to work it properly ?
my computer is brand new AMD based, win 10 -64bit

image.png

thank You for your opinion

--
Richard Pinka
tel. +420 608 261 385

Re: strange graphical notation in OWLviz of Protégé

Richard Pinka
hello there,
i pass the info for You  from Samson :

Have you downloaded graphviz and configured Protege so that OWLViz has the correct path to the dot executable file?

With best regards,
Samson

pá 17. 1. 2020 v 11:55 odesílatel Maja Milicic <[hidden email]> napsal:
[...]

sanju tiwari
Dear All

I also facing the same problem with OWLviz.

Thanks

On Fri, 17 Jan 2020, 16:55 Richard Pinka, <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Richard Pinka <[hidden email]>

pá 17. 1. 12:24 (před 1 dnem)
komu: User

so 18. 1. 2020 v 17:13 odesílatel Dr. Sanju Tiwari <[hidden email]> napsal:
[...]

Mark Longo
Thank you, Richard. Pointing OWLViz to the dot file resolved this issue for me.

One related question for all -- I am able to visualize all the classes and edges/links in OWLViz, but all of the links show an "is-a" relationship, even though the entities are linked by various other object properties.  Is there any way to show the different types of edges?

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 9:01 AM Richard Pinka <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Mark D. Longo, Ph.D.  |  Head of Data Science
Sirona Medical
236 8th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Cell: (650) 644-5647