swrl ontology where?

Andras Balogh-5

Hi!

I am trying to use the SWRL tab in Protege 3.2b and it suggests to import swrl namespace from

http://www.w3.org/SWRL/2003/11/swrl

but there is nothing there.

How can I use swrl tab then? Where do I find an ontology for swrl?

Thank  you,

Andras

AW: swrl ontology where?

Gessat, Michael
Hello Andreas,

coincidentally, I was just writing the same request.
May I add the question about the possibility for proxy-settings in protege? Our network won't allow direct access to the web...

cheers,
Michael

Andras

Re: swrl ontology where?

Nick Drummond
Andras,

The files are in the protegeowl plugin folder. The imports mechanism
sorts out finding the real location (which does not have to be the same
as the namespace). See [1]

Nick

[1] http://www.co-ode.org/resources/reference/imports/

--

Nick Drummond

Re: AW: swrl ontology where?

Nick Drummond
Michael,

I would recommend you just download any ontologies you need to your
local machine in this case and use local imports.

Nick

--

Nick Drummond