swrl\sqwrl : reanding and executing

Najet Tayeb
Hello
I created an ontology with protégé 3.4.8 and i have added it some SWRL rules and also create some queries using SQWRL.
Now i want to run my own application in netbeans, and i want to be able to read end execute my rules and queries.
My quetion is what shoud i use as api(OWL api, Jena api, Protégé owl api, ...)?
Also, for the appropriate api that i shoud use, i want help to know the instructions to put in the programme in order to read and execute SWRL rules and SQWRL.queries?