synchronize files with webProtege

Julien FAURE
Hi there,

Is it possible to have owl files stored in cloud services like dropbox that
would be synchronized with webProtege? I have some files I want to work on
using Protege desktop at home and I'd like to access it with mobile device
while travelling. Of course I can upload and download my file at the end of
each session but this would be less convenient.

thanks in advance

Julien

Re: synchronize files with webProtege

samsontu
WebProtege doesn’t have the file synchronizing faculty that you are asking about.

With best regards,
Samson