t-protege: a temporal extension to Protege

t-protege: a temporal extension to Protege

Costas Vassilakis

The Software and Database Systems Laboratory of the University of Peloponnese
is pleased to announce t-Protege. t-Protege is an extension to the well-known
Protege ontology editor, providing support for:

* entering and manipulating dates as time periods as built-in data types
* modelling time-varying values and relationships between instances.

t-Protege is available for download via the Software and Database Systems
Laboratory site http://sdbs.cst.uop.gr/tprotege

The t-protege team can be contacted via e-mail through [hidden email]

--
Dr. Costas Vassilakis
Assistant Professor

Re: t-protege: a temporal extension to Protege

rg_hrne

Dear Mr. Vassilakis,

I am new in this topic, and from today I am for two weeks in Peloponnesos.

I'd try to visit you - if it is possible.

yours
Üdvözlettel

ROZSNYAI, Gábor
+36302070030