temporal data

Caracciolo, Caterina (GILW)

Hi there,

I'm creating a (OWL) ontology with temporal data, i.e. using two datatype
attributes: valid_from, and valid_until, whose value is in years (preferably)
or complete data (dd/mm/yy or some other format).

Since the ontology contains all objects (instances that are still valid and
those that are no longer valid), I want to be able to filter, for any point
of time t,
all instances valid at t. Where t can be, again, a year or date.

In practice I need something to work with time intervals.

Suggestions about how to deal with this?

Thanks
Caterina

Re: temporal data

Tania Tudorache

Caterina,

please ask OWL specific questions on the OWL discussion list.

Thanks,
Tania