third party library used by tabwidget plugin

third party library used by tabwidget plugin

Rajesh Kumar-3

Hi people,

My tabwidget plugin uses a third party library and when I am trying to
load my plugin (by doing "Project -> Configure" and then selecting the
plugin from the list) it throws a class not found exception.

So far I have tried doing the following

1) Adding the JAR file contining the library to the  CLASSPATH

2) Putting the JAR file in the main Protege directory and  in the folder
where my plugin classes reside.

Can anyone tell me how to enable Protege to locate the library when it
tries to load the plugin?

thanks very much for any comments,
Rajesh

--
Rajesh Kumar
Ph.D. Candidate

http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~rajeshk

Re: third party library used by tabwidget plugin

Jennifer Vendetti-2

Rajesh,

3rd party libraries should be placed in the same directory as your
plug-in classes.  You can see examples of this with other plug-ins, such
as
<protege-install-dir>/plugins/edu.stanford.smi.protegex.standard_extensions.

Also, see the following FAQ if you are launching Protege from the
command line:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/faq.html#02.03

Jennifer