troubleshooting WebProtégé is not configured properly

mdw

troubleshooting WebProtégé is not configured properly

mdw
I am trying to run webprotege in a docker  container, and when I connect to
the service, I get the message at the top of the web page stating that
"WebProtégé is not configured properly".   However, I am not sure what might
be causing this.

Nothing is getting written to the log file in /var/log/webprotege

Looking at the tomcat logs, I see the following exception, however, the
referenced file certainly does exist.

I am able to create an administrative user and login, but the error banner
persists.

        Caused by: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException:
/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/webprotege/WEB-INF/lib/httpclient
-cache-4.2.5.jar
                at
java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.translateToIOException(UnixException.java:92)
                at
java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:111)
                at
java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:116)
                at
java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixFileAttributeViews$Basic.readAttributes(UnixFileAttributeViews.java:5
5)
                at
java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixFileSystemProvider.readAttributes(UnixFileSystemProvider.java:145)
                at
java.base/sun.nio.fs.LinuxFileSystemProvider.readAttributes(LinuxFileSystemProvider.java:99)
                at
java.base/java.nio.file.Files.readAttributes(Files.java:1763)
                at
java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$Source.get(ZipFile.java:1225)
                at
java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$CleanableResource.<init>(ZipFile.java:727)
                at
java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile$CleanableResource.get(ZipFile.java:844)
                at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:247)
                at java.base/java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:177)
                at java.base/java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:346)

mdw

Re: troubleshooting WebProtégé is not configured properly

mdw
I see I had omitted the last step, that of navigating to the application
settings page.

That seems to have fixed the error.