use protege icons for my own OWLObjectTree

use protege icons for my own OWLObjectTree

钟毅-2
Hi all,

I'm writing a view plugin of protege4 and I have a question about rendering OWLObjectTree (nodes) with protege 4 look'n feel.

The plugin involves a OWLObjectTree object, of which the OWLObjectHierarchyProvider is defined by myself. The OWLObjectTree displayed well on protege, but
don't have the classic look'n feel like the AssertedClassHierarchy etc. What I'm doing is like the following:

//create a provider that displays what's expected
//...
OWLEditorKit editorKit = getOWLEditorKit();
profileTree = new OWLObjectTree<OWLClass>(editorKit, provider);

I tried to add the following codes immediately after the above lines to make the tree render in some way:

OWLCellRenderer render = new OWLCellRenderer(editorKit);
profileTree.setCellRenderer(render);

But it can't work and a lot errors occur.
If any one has done the same thing or can give me a clue what's the right way to do?

Thank you in advance.

--
Best Regards

Yi Zhong (Henry)

Protege site no longer accessible?

Michel_Dumontier

Re: Protege site no longer accessible?

Nick Drummond
Maybe it was having a Bank Holiday aswell.

Unlike the mailing list :)

Nick

Re: Protege site no longer accessible?

fpinto

Its running fine… J

Filipe

Re: use protege icons for my own OWLObjectTree

Nick Drummond

I would recommend a OWLModelManagerTree (this sets the renderer automatically).

What errors were you getting?

Nick