using protege4.2 problem

Soodeh Pakari

Hi,

I have defined an ontology in protege4.2. I have transitive, symmetric, asymmetric, reflexive relations between properties in my ontology, but I think OWL2DL doesn’t support these relations because when I run the reasoner there are some errors. Could you please help me how can I have these relations in my ontology using protégé?

Thanks in advance,

Soodeh.