versioning/history

alexandergarciacastrobalu
Hi all, does protege 5 has any kind of versioning/history plugin? something that allows me to see the history of changes for a given loaded ontology?

Re: versioning/history

Hi Alex,

I’m not aware of anything.  We would actually like to develop a plugin that works with git repositories.  I guess the question is, what kind of history are you talking about?  Local history?  History in some kind of version control repository?

> On 18 Dec 2018, at 04:55, alexander garcia <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all, does protege 5 has any kind of versioning/history plugin? something that allows me to see the history of changes for a given loaded ontology?

Re: versioning/history

alexandergarciacastrobalu
history that allows me to go back to a specific version. ideally a git integration.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 4:18 PM Matthew Horridge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Alex,

I’m not aware of anything.  We would actually like to develop a plugin that works with git repositories.  I guess the question is, what kind of history are you talking about?  Local history?  History in some kind of version control repository?

> On 18 Dec 2018, at 04:55, alexander garcia <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all, does protege 5 has any kind of versioning/history plugin? something that allows me to see the history of changes for a given loaded ontology?

Re: versioning/history

We’d like to add this functionality actually.

I should also mention that WebProtege does change tracking.  You can view the history for a project and view the history for an entity such as a class.