viewing ontology with JTree

<-bhavana ->
Dear all,

I have owl ontology done by protege. i want to view my ontology in JTree interface. I use Jena to extract class hierarchy in command prompt but cannot use JTree to show in interface...  Plz help.

thankx in advance,
bs

Re: viewing ontology with JTree

Matthew Horridge
Hi bs,

If you are using Jena, then the people on the Jena-Dev list will
probably give you the best answer to this question.