web protege permission denied

John Smith
On a fresh install of webprotege-2.6.0, when I attempt to create a project I receive the below error..

Permission denied

How do I manage permissions?

Re: web protege permission denied

Tania Tudorache

Please post the tomcat logs: catalina.out, and the latest logs that webprotege produces (depends on your configuration). See here:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/WebProtegeAdminGuide#Troubleshooting

Also please let us know of your configuration: OS version, tomcat version, java version.

Thanks,

Tania

On a fresh install of webprotege-2.6.0, when I attempt to create a project I receive the below error..

Permission denied

How do I manage permissions?

On a fresh install of webprotege-2.6.0, when I attempt to create a project I receive the below error..

Permission denied

How do I manage permissions?

Re: web protege permission denied

Tania Tudorache