web protege status? spinning wheel of death

web protege status? spinning wheel of death

syntheticperson
When I go to any of my projects I get the spinning wheel forever.
Is the web protege server down?

Re: web protege status? spinning wheel of death

Michael DeBellis-2
I'm having the same problem as of 11/4 9am PST. I tried Chrome on my Mac desktop and Safari on my iPad and both had the same result. I can login but when I click on a project I just get the spinning wheel. I also tried emptying the cache on Chrome and restarting both my router and desktop.

Michaael