webowl link

Surya Dhullipalla
Hi
Can I get the link for the webowl. I would like to view my owl ontology.

Thanks
Surya Dhullipalla Ph.D
Health Care Data Architect
IBM Watson Health

Re: webowl link

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Probably you mean WebVOWL, not WebOWL.
A Google search with the correct name would give you the links that you are looking for.

And since you are asking this on the Protégé mailing list, there are some visualization plug-ins for Protege as well, such as OWLViz [1] and OntoGraf [2], which are available through auto-update.

Plus the latest version of WebProtégé can also show you a nice graphical visualization if you switch to the Class editor view:

Csongor

[1] https://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/OWLViz
[2] https://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/OntoGraf