webprotege 3 documentations

Yi Sun
I started exploring webprotege 3 source code recently  and I have got the below 2 questions

1. I want to cusomize/ extend the source code, for example, to add new tabs, portlets and some branding changes. Is there a documentation on how to do this for webprotege 3?  The implementation guide on wiki seems to be outdated..

2. what is the proper way to set up eclipse development environment for webprotege 3? I imported the source code as maven project and I can build successfully. but how can I run/debug it  as a GWT project using the eclipsed integrated tomcat server?

Thanks very much
Yi