who is this postmaster@sina.com?

Rajverma

Hi,

These days I’m getting a mail from [hidden email] for every mail that I send to [hidden email] and this mail contains nothing but the below weird characters…

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

______________________________________

_______________µÈ´ý²»Èç´´Ôì____________

Ãâ·Ñµç×ÓÓÊÏä http://mail.sina.com.cn

What is this?

Thanx,

Raj

Re: who is this postmaster@sina.com?

Mark Feblowitz
Probably an auto-reply (vacation message?) from an ISP in China (in Chinese).

You'd probably have to have the right character set enabled for your email client to tell what it *really* says ;-).

Mark

At 09:47 AM 5/11/2006, you wrote:
Hi,

These days I’m getting a mail from [hidden email] for every mail that I send to [hidden email] and this mail contains nothing but the below weird characters…

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
______________________________________
_______________µÈ´ý²»Èç´´Ôì____________

Ãâ·Ñµç×ÓÓÊÏä http://mail.sina.com.cn

What is this?

Thanx,
Raj

Re: who is this postmaster@sina.com?

Elyes Lehtihet-3

According to a Chinese colleague, it means … I have received your letter, thanks!

AW: Re: who is this postmaster@sina.com?

Rajverma

Elyes,

;-)