wrong inference: need help defining restrictions

wrong inference: need help defining restrictions

mchukans

Hello, I have a wrong inference and don't have an idea how to avoid it.

I have a class Plants with individuals tulip and rose and a Class flowerpot with individuals greenpot and yellowpot. I have an objectproperty belongsToPot inverse to belongsToPlant. At the end I want to have just: Rose belongsToPot yellowpot. Tulpit belongsToPot greenpot.

But the reasoner infers: Rose belongstToPot yellowpot; Rose belongstToPot greenPot.

I know that I have to restrcit the properties, but I don't have any idea which restrictions should I put on. Thank you very much for ideas and solutions!

Re: wrong inference: need help defining restrictions

Lorenz Buehmann
This is the same as asked on answer.semanticweb.com

And my question there was, how is it possible that your reasoner infers "Rose belongstToPot yellowpot; Rose belongstToPot greenPot."
From what I understand, you have:
Classes: Plants, flowerpot
Individuals: tulip, rose, greenpot, yellowpot
ObjectProperties:  belongsToPot, belongsToPlant  (both delcared to be the inverse)

So, how can a reasoner infer any property assertions?

Lorenz