wrong output for Resoner Example!

PrinceCarlo
Mushroom
Soho
Giardiniera
Rosa
Veneziana
Caprina
Fiorentina

but, when I run the same example in my eclipse I get the following output:

Connected to Racer

Number of asserted VegetarianPizzas: 0

Number of inferred VegetarianPizzas: 2

VegetarianPizzas:

VegetarianPizzaEquivalent2

VegetarianPizzaEquivalent1

Classifying taxonomy...

...Classified taxonomy!

Inferred subclasses of VegetarianPizza:

VegetarianPizzaEquivalent2

VegetarianPizzaEquivalent1

So, why am I not getting the complete list of vegetarian pizzas? Is the output displayed in the web page wrong or the output being displyed by my system wrong? Or is it that the pizza ontology that I’m using is different from the one that is used by the author there? I’m using the example given in protégé 3.2 beta build 318…

Cheers,

Raj

Re: wrong output for Resoner Example!

Hugo Ferreira
Hi Raj,

 > The reasoner example at
 > http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/ReasonerAPIExamples.html
 > says that the output of the given code will be like,

I have tried to use this code with the 318 build libraries with the code
you mentioned above but could not. Others also had problems. Pleas see
the e-mail with the subject:
        [protege-owl] Re: Bug in Build 318: Null protege:abstract slot

Are you using the 318 code? Did you not have errors as described in the
e-mail above?

TIA,
Hugo F.

Mudunuri, Raj wrote:

> Hi List,
>

> The reasoner example at
> http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/ReasonerAPIExamples.html
> says that the output of the given code will be like,
>

> Connected to Racer
>
> Number of asserted VegetarianPizzas: 0
>
> Number of inferred VegetarianPizzas: 10
>
> VegetarianPizzas:
>
> Caprina
>
> QuattroFormaggi
>
> Fiorentina
>
> Giardiniera
>
> Margherita
>
> Soho
>
> Veneziana
>
> Mushroom
>
> PrinceCarlo
>
> Rosa
>
> Classifying taxonomy...
>
> ...Classified taxonomy!
>
> Inferred subclasses of VegetarianPizza:
>
> Margherita
>
> QuattroFormaggi
>
> PrinceCarlo
>
> Mushroom
>
> Soho
>
> Giardiniera
>
> Rosa
>
> Veneziana
>
> Caprina
>
> Fiorentina
>

> but, when I run the same example in my eclipse I get the following output:
>

> Connected to Racer
>
> Number of asserted VegetarianPizzas: 0
>
> Number of inferred VegetarianPizzas: 2
>
> VegetarianPizzas:
>
> VegetarianPizzaEquivalent2
>
> VegetarianPizzaEquivalent1
>
> Classifying taxonomy...
>
> ...Classified taxonomy!
>
> Inferred subclasses of VegetarianPizza:
>
> VegetarianPizzaEquivalent2
>
> VegetarianPizzaEquivalent1
>

> So, why am I not getting the complete list of vegetarian pizzas? Is the
> output displayed in the web page wrong or the output being displyed by
> my system wrong? Or is it that the pizza ontology that I’m using is
> different from the one that is used by the author there? I’m using the
> example given in protégé 3.2 beta build 318…
>

> Cheers,
>
> Raj

AW: Re: wrong output for Resoner Example!

Rajverma
Hi Hugo,

I'm using the protégé API from build 318... I don't have any problem when I use the code as such in my Eclipse... I run the reasoner paralally while I'm running this example as a java class in Eclipse... However, as I said the output that I get is different from the one shown there...

Cheers,
Raj

Mudunuri, Raj wrote:

> Hi List,
>

> The reasoner example at
> http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/ReasonerAPIExamples.html
> says that the output of the given code will be like,
>

> Connected to Racer
>
> Number of asserted VegetarianPizzas: 0
>
> Number of inferred VegetarianPizzas: 10
>
> VegetarianPizzas:
>
> Caprina
>
> QuattroFormaggi
>
> Fiorentina
>
> Giardiniera
>
> Margherita
>
> Soho
>
> Veneziana
>
> Mushroom
>
> PrinceCarlo
>
> Rosa
>
> Classifying taxonomy...
>
> ...Classified taxonomy!
>
> Inferred subclasses of VegetarianPizza:
>
> Margherita
>
> QuattroFormaggi
>
> PrinceCarlo
>
> Mushroom
>
> Soho
>
> Giardiniera
>
> Rosa
>
> Veneziana
>
> Caprina
>
> Fiorentina
>

> but, when I run the same example in my eclipse I get the following output:
>

> Connected to Racer
>
> Number of asserted VegetarianPizzas: 0
>
> Number of inferred VegetarianPizzas: 2
>
> VegetarianPizzas:
>
> VegetarianPizzaEquivalent2
>
> VegetarianPizzaEquivalent1
>
> Classifying taxonomy...
>
> ...Classified taxonomy!
>
> Inferred subclasses of VegetarianPizza:
>
> VegetarianPizzaEquivalent2
>
> VegetarianPizzaEquivalent1
>

> So, why am I not getting the complete list of vegetarian pizzas? Is the
> output displayed in the web page wrong or the output being displyed by
> my system wrong? Or is it that the pizza ontology that I'm using is
> different from the one that is used by the author there? I'm using the
> example given in protégé 3.2 beta build 318...
>

> Cheers,
>
> Raj

Re: AW: Re: wrong output for Resoner Example!

Hugo Ferreira
Hi Raj,

Mudunuri, Raj wrote:
> Hi Hugo,
>
> I'm using the protégé API from build 318... I don't have any problem when I use the code as such in my Eclipse... I run the reasoner paralally while I'm running this example as a java class in Eclipse... However, as I said the output that I get is different from the one shown there...

Interesting. May be a path related problem. I use Netbeans and it
doesn't work. I will try again.

Thanks,
Hugo F.