xml tab

Oluwande Adewoyin
hello everyone
is there any xml tab in protege 5, or where can i download it? i need an environment to edit or type xml documents in in protege.

thanks

--
ADEWOYIN OLUWANDE O.

Re: xml tab

Igor Toujilov-2

Hi,

I do not think this is in the topic of the list.

Just use NetBeans, or Visual Studio, or another one of the multitude of free XML editors.

Cheers,

Igor